Riu Guanacaste All Inclusive Resort: Nestled amidst tropical palms and fragrant gardens, guests are treated to spacious guestrooms and suites featuring a regularly restocked in-room mini-bar and liquor dispenser; a pampering spa; fun-filled children’s amenities including a playground, activity club and pool; lighted tennis courts; a disco and 24-hour, all-inclusive restaurants and bars serving delicious cuisines ranging from Asian fare to a robust Steakhouse.
Riu Guanacaste All Inclusive 7 days/6 nights Kids Stay Free/Spa Credit Package starting at $1,626.00 per family! $407 per person
- Guests are allowed to have up to 2 kids 12 and younger stay free of charge when sharing a guestroom with 2 adults.
- Guests will receive a $35 Spa Credit valid per adult, per stay. Spa credit is valid for 80 minute or longer massage.
Riu Guanacaste all inclusive amenities include:
The All Inclusive program includes the following amenities:
- All meals – Breakfast, lunch and dinner include buffets and on the spot cooking stations. Special evening themed buffets 3 times a week. Optional dinning with reservations required in advance.
- Snacks 24 hours a day
- Unlimited local and imported beverages 24 hours a day. Regularly restocked mini-bar and liquor dispensers
- Table tennis
- Workout room
- Beach volleyball
- Non mortized watersports – windsurfing, sailing, snorkeling equipment, kayaking and 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Daytime entertainment program for children ages 4-12
- Daytime entertainment for adults
- Shows, Riu evening program or live music
- Complimentary entrance to the casino and night club (Drinks not included)
- Taxes and gratuities
Your package also includes roundtrip transfers from Liberia airport to your hotel.
Take me to Paradise: Check rates and dates now
Summer dates: June 8, 2013 – June 14, 2013 (other dates available) Based on two adults and two children under the age of 12. Travel to Costa Rica requires a passport valid for 6 months beyond dates of travel. Other tours/add-ons available.